Coventry Building Society Arena has forged an enviable reputation as the leading international venue for a variety of events, attracting more than 1.3 million visitors a year.
We are renowned for hosting a myriad of exhibitions and sporting events, including the Commonwealth Games. The home of Coventry City Football Club, Coventry Building Society Arena is synonymous with music, having hosted many of the biggest bands on the planet, including the The Killers, Rammstein, Rolling Stones, Bruce Springsteen, Coldplay, Harry Styles, Arctic Monkeys and in 2024 we will welcome Bryan Adams.
To research and identify new opportunities in each of the market sectors for the Sales Team. To work with the individual Sales Managers in their market sectors supporting them in securing new business and responding to inbound enquiries for the Coventry Building Society Arena. To achieve personal and team targets set by the Head of Sales in line with the business strategies and identify opportunities to increase the profile of the Coventry Building Society Arena and generate sales.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Duties and responsibilities will vary from time to time and the employee will be expected to perform other duties that are reasonably comparable adhering to relevant health, safety and environmental policies at all times.
- Effectively plan for future personal sales activities based on agreed KPIs and to meet individual sales targets
- Responding to inbound enquiries in a professional and knowledgeable manner to secure business for the Coventry Building Society Arena
- Researching and identifying new potential clients in each market sector for the Coventry Building Society Arena to secure new business wins
- Support the Sales Managers in developing proposal documentation, building relationships to
- Be the contact point for clients in their absence
- Development of relationships by having regular face-to-face meetings with clients at the Coventry Building Society Arena and where appropriate
- Negotiate with clients in conjunction with the Sales Manager and ensure all documentation, including contracts, are prepared, issued and returned within the deadlines
- Be aware of the costs involved in event delivery
- Report on activities, progress and discuss key issues
- Maintain records on clients and sales activity
- Accurate input and recording of communication with clients in our CRM system
- Ensure customers comply with company terms and conditions of trading – prepare documentation to ensure all contractual details covered off
- Attend and take on active role in delivering fam trips
- Any other duties deemed reasonable for the role
Relevant qualification in sales - Desirable.
Relevant qualification in Business Administration - Desirable.
Onsite free parking.
Company pension scheme.